People Love Us
Terms and conditions
WUNDOR GUARD (“Wundor Guard”) is owned and operated by Wundorguard Private Limited (the “Business”), a company constituted under the Companies Act, 2013, with its registered office at C-20 2nd , PVT NO-203 Aruna Park, Laxmi Nagar Delhi East Delhi DL 110092 India. Regardless of whether you are a registered user, by accessing or using any form of this website www.wundorguard.com (the “Website”), you signal that you have read, understood, and agree to be governed by these Terms and Conditions (“T&C”) and any other applicable law. Any individual who uses or accesses the Website on a computer, mobile phone, tablet, console, or another device (collectively, “Device”) is referred to as a “User” in this document. Continued use of the Website constitutes acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, as amended from time to time. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not access or use this Website. “We,” “our,” and “us” refer to Wundorguard Private Limited and/or third-party service providers employed by Wundorguard Private Limited to provide certain services on the Website, and “you,” “your,” and “yours” refer to the User who meets the eligibility conditions listed below.
Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
- We have the right to modify or update these terms and conditions at any time and without prior notice. By continuing to access or use the Website following any such change, you agree to follow and be governed by these T&C, as updated or modified from time to time. As a result, we strongly advise that you re-read these Terms and Conditions each time you use or use the Website.
- You represent and warrant that you are competent and eligible to enter into a legally binding agreement and abide by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not apply to contracts under any applicable laws, rules, and regulations, you may not access or use the Website.
- You will be eligible to access the Website and use the features and facilities on behalf of a company, partnership firm, or limited company only if you have been duly authorized by way of necessary corporate action, as may be prescribed judicially and under the charter documents of such entity, and if you have met any additional eligibility requirements that may be applicable.
Policy on Intellectual Property
- All of the information on the Website, including, but not limited to, page headers, photos, drawings, graphics, audio clips, video clips, or text, reports created, trademarks, and tradenames (“Website Content”), is the intellectual property of us and our associated licensors. The Website and the Website Content are protected by copyright laws in all applicable nations.
- You may only use the Website, its features and services, and the Website Content for your own personal and internal purposes. Without our prior written consent, you may not directly or indirectly replicate, distribute, create derivative works of, display, or commercially exploit the Website Content, features, or facilities. You must contact us at the address/email id mentioned in paragraph 20 below if you wish to request permission to commercially exploit any Website Content.
- The Company and its concerned licensors, if any, are the sole owners of the Website’s underlying software and source code, as well as all trademarks, copyright, and other intellectual property rights of any kind in the Website, and all rights to these shall vest solely in the Company or its concerned licensors, as the case may be.
- We provide you with a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive licence to access and use the Website for your purposes. This limited licence does not grant you the right to (a) frame or use framing techniques to enclose the Website or a portion thereof; (b) republish, redistribute, transmit, sell, licence, or download the Website or any content (except caching or as necessary to view the Website); (c) make any other use of the Website or any content other than personal use; (d) modify, reverse engineer, or create any derivative works based on (e) utilise any meta tags or other “hidden text” utilising any and/or all contents; or (g) use software, robots, spiders, crawlers, or similar data gathering and extraction technologies, or perform any other action that may place an unreasonable cost or load on our system. All proprietary notices on the Website, or affixed to or contained in the Website, must be kept intact.
- We also grant you limited, non-exclusive, revocable permission to make a hyperlink to the Web site’s home page for personal, non-commercial purposes only. A website that contains a link to the Website :
- All of our content may be linked to, but not replicated.
- May not be construed as an endorsement of the website, its services, or its products.
- It is not permitted to misrepresent its affiliation with us.
- May not include information that is disagreeable, obscene, offensive, provocative, unlawful, or improper for children of any age.
- May not associate us with unwanted products, services, or opinions, or depict us or our products or services in a false, misleading, disparaging, or otherwise offensive or objectionable manner.
- Other than the home page, you may not link to any other page on the website. We may, in our professional judgment, ask you to delete any connection to the Website, and upon receiving such a request, you must promptly remove the link and discontinue all linking unless we have separately and specifically granted you to resume linking in writing.
- Any unauthorised use of the Website or any of our material by you automatically terminates the limited licences granted below, without prejudice to any other legal or contractual remedies available to you.
Trial / Free Gift Box
- You may use the Website to order a “gift box” in exchange for payment of shipping charges (if any), for which you may be forwarded to a third-party page or payment provider. The Company has no obligation for the use of such third-party page, which is governed by the host/provider of such third-party page/payment provider.
- Free Trial:
- The free trial is limited to one sample per person and per order.
- Free trial order cannot be paired with a full-size product purchase. A separate order must be placed from the same account for any other purchases.
- The Company reserves the right to change, modify, add, or remove any of the terms and conditions that apply to the free trial promotion at any time, and to limit the same at its discretion.
Features and Benefits of Using the Website
- The Company releases details on products available under the firm’s brand name “Wundor Guard” on the Website, including major characteristics, promotional information, and third-party reviews of our products.
- We represent and warrant grant you a limited, non-transferable licence to download and use the Website on a Device that meets the specifications outlined in Clause 7 of these Terms and Conditions and that you own or control, to take advantage of the functions and features described in these Terms and Conditions.
- We are not responsible for the content of any third-party websites that are linked to or from the Websites. Links on this Website are provided for your convenience only and are not an endorsement of the referred content, product, service, or provider by us, our affiliates, or our partners. You do so at your own risk if you connect to or from any off-site pages or other websites. We are not responsible for checking or evaluating off-website pages or any other websites connected to or from the site, nor do we take any responsibility or liability for their conduct, content, products, or services, including, without limitation, their privacy policies and terms and conditions. You should read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all off-websites and other websites you visit carefully.
- Privacy and Shipping Policies: Please read our privacy and shipping policies to learn more about our privacy and shipping practices.
Products and Services for personal use
- The items and services described on the Website, and any other samples we may provide you with, are solely for your personal use. You may not sell or resell any of the items or services you obtain from us, including samples. We reserve the right to cancel or reduce the quantity of any items or services that we feel, in our sole judgement, may result in a breach of our T&Cs, with or without warning.
- Accuracy Information: When describing our items on the Website, we make every effort to be as accurate as possible. We do not represent that the product descriptions, colors, information, or other content available on the Website are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free, except to the extent implied by applicable law.
- Accepting these Terms and Conditions constitutes your express consent to be contacted by us, our agents, representatives, affiliates, or anyone calling on our behalf at any contact number, physical or electronic address you specify. You also consent to us contacting you in any way, including via SMS (including text messages), calls with pre-recorded messages or artificial voice, calls and messages delivered via an automatic telephone dialling system or an automatic texting system, and notifications provided. When the phone is answered, whether by you or someone else, automated messages may be played. If an agent or representative calls, he or she may leave a message on your answering machine, voice mail, or send you a text message.
- You certify, warrant, and represent that the telephone numbers and email addresses, as well as any other information you supply to us, are your own and not someone else’s and that the information you provide is true, accurate, current, and complete. You represent that you are authorised to receive calls at each of the phone numbers and emails at each email address you have provided to us. You agree to notify us if you no longer use a specific phone number(s) or email address (es).
- You are solely responsible for any data, text, software, music, sound, photos, graphics, pictures, videos, messages, or other materials (“User Content”) that you transmit, upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise make accessible on the Website. Such User Content is referred to as a Submission in the above paragraph. This means that all third parties, not just us, are fully accountable for any User Content they post on the Website. You agree not to transmit, upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise make User Content available on the website, nor to help or encourage others to do so-
- Is it illegal, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, libellous, invading another’s privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable?
- You have no legal or contractual or fiduciary obligation to make the information available.
- is untrue, inaccurate, or misleading in your opinion.
- Infringes on any party’s patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary and intellectual property rights; or
- Infringes on any party’s patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary and intellectual property rights. You also undertake not to send, upload, post, e-mail, or otherwise make available any software viruses, unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, solicitation, or promotional material, such as chain letters, mass mailings, or any other kind of “spam.”
- You also agree not to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity; (ii) “stalk” or otherwise harass, entrap or harm any third party, including minors in any way; (iii) forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers to disguise the origin of any User Content; (iv) intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law; or ( Because we do not endorse or regulate the User Content that is sent or put on the Website, we cannot guarantee its accuracy, integrity, or quality. When using this website, you acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Content that is offensive, indecent, or objectionable to you. We will not be liable in any way for any User Content, including any errors or omissions in any User Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred by you as a consequence of using any User Content communicated, uploaded, posted, e-mailed, or otherwise made accessible via the Website. You acknowledge that we reserve the right (but not the duty) to refuse to post or remove any User Content at our sole discretion and that we reserve the right to edit, compress, or delete any User Content. Without limiting the foregoing or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions, we reserve the right to remove any User Content that violates these Terms and Conditions or is otherwise objectionable, and we reserve the right to refuse service to any users who violate these Terms and Conditions or infringe on the rights of others without prior notice.
- The Website is provided to you purely for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not permit third parties to (i) manufacture and distribute copies of the Website or any deliverable generated by the Website; (ii) duplicate, reproduce, edit, modify, or reverse engineer the Website; or (iii) create derivative works of the Website.
- You acknowledge that any operations performed by your Device are presumed to have been initiated by you.
- You may not duplicate, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works from those websites. You also agree not to reverse engineer or reverse compilation any of our technology that’s also available on the Website or may be associated with it in the future.
- You are solely responsible for all activities that take place on or from your device. You undertake to immediately alert the Company of any unauthorized use of your device or any other security breach. The Company will not be liable for any loss suffered by you or your organization as a result of negligent actions or your failure to notify the Company, within a reasonable time, of the loss or theft of your Device or any unauthorized access to your device, whether with or without your knowledge.
- You are responsible for any losses incurred by the Company or any third party as a result of the device being used by a third party.
- The Company will use all reasonable efforts to keep your personal information private. The Company, on the other hand, will not be liable for any disclosure or leakage of confidential information, as well as any loss or damage to the Device, as a result of theft, negligence, or your failure to practice safe computing.
- You must guarantee that all prevailing and applicable laws, rules, and regulations are strictly followed at all times when using the services and features, and the Company will not be held liable in any way for any default of any kind on your part.
- You understand and agree that by using the Website, you permit us to access third-party sites specified by you on your behalf to retrieve information and register for accounts that you have requested. For all purposes hereof, you hereby grant us limited powers and hereby authorize us to act in your name, place, and stead, in any capacities, to access third-party internet sites, servers, or documents, retrieve information and use your information, all as described above, with full power and authority to do and perform every act and thing requisite and necessary in connection with the foregoing. YOU AGREE THAT WHEN WE ACCESS AND RETRIEVE INFORMATION FROM THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, WE ARE ACTING AS YOUR AGENT, NOT AS THE AGENT OR ON BEHALF OF THE THIRD PARTY. You agree that such third parties would be able to rely on the abovementioned authorization and agency that you have granted.
- If your credit card is lost, stolen, not received, swallowed at an ATM, or abused without your permission, you must immediately tell your bank. Additional safeguards to be taken in the event of loss, theft, or misuse of your credit card can be found in the specific instructions received from your bank.
- You agree to protect, defend, and hold the Company, its Affiliates, directors, officers, representatives, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Indemnified Persons”) harmless from or against all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your access and use of the Website in violation of these T&C and your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your Account, of any intellectual property or another right.
- The Website, as well as its operations and features, is given “as is” and “as available.” We fully disclaim any warranties, express or implicit, of any kind, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a specific purpose, and non-infringement.
- The Company will use reasonable efforts to keep the Website, as well as its operations and features, available at all times. However, we offer no guarantee that the Website will suit your needs, be available at all times, be secure, or be error-free. Furthermore, we make no representation or warranty as to the outcomes that may be gained via the use of the functions and features, or as to the correctness, reliability, or quality of the output produced from them.
- Any content downloaded or otherwise received from the Website is done at your own risk, and you are entirely liable for any damage to your Device or data loss that occurs from such download. You may not rely on any advice or information, whether oral or written, gained from us via or from the service to make any warranty not clearly expressed in these T&C.
Limitation of Liability
- IN NO EVENT SHALL WE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THE ACCESS, USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE’S FUNCTIONS AND FEATURES OR FOR INTERRUPTIONS, DELAY, ETC. EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE COST OF GETTING SUBSTITUTE FACILITIES ON THE WEBSITE, ANY PRODUCTS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED, OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE WEBSITE, UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF THIS CLAUSE SHALL REMAIN IN EFFECT FOREVER.
If any arrangement of these T&C is found to be illegal, invalid, or unenforceable under any current or future applicable laws: (a) it will be replaced with one that is not prohibited or unenforceable and has, as far as possible, the same legal and commercial effect as the one it replaces; and (b) the remaining provisions of the T&C will remain in full force and effect and will not be affected by the illegal, invalid, or unenforceable provision or its replacement; and (c) the remaining provisions of the T&C.
- After giving you notice of the termination, the Company may terminate your use of the Website at any time.
- The Company may cancel the rights to use the Website or the T&Cs at any time, and the license given to you herein will terminate, and you must stop using the Website.
Any failure by the Company to require full performance of any provision of these T&C does not affect the Company’s right to the full performance of that provision at any time thereafter, and any waiver by the Company of a breach of any provision hereof does not constitute a waiver of a future breach or any other breach.
Without the Company’s prior written approval, you may not assign or transfer any rights, duties, or privileges that you may have under these T&C. These T&C will be binding on you, the User’s heirs and authorized assignees, subject to the preceding. Any assignment or transfer that’s also made in contravention of this provision shall be invalid.
You agree to install updates as needed from time to time and accept that the Company can only assist with the Website if you are using the most updated website.
Validity of T&C
These Terms and Conditions will apply once you have completed the authentication procedure and created an Account, and they will remain valid and binding on you for as long as you use the Account.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Email : [email protected]
Address : Wundorguard Private Limited, C-20 2nd , PVT NO-203 Aruna Park, Laxmi Nagar Delhi East Delhi DL 110092 INDIA